From primary school to the very last day of secondary education, Don Bosco’s teachers are committed to ensuring that all pupils gain a high level of English communication abilities. On this purpose, some teachers follow training courses abroad on a regular basis.
Activities offered to pupils include:
- The possibility to take the “Young Learners Exam-Starters” at the end of the primary cycle
- Three to five hours of English per week during the middle school cycle
- Mathematics, physics and science taught through English
- The possibility to take the PET (Preliminary English Test) and FCE (First Certificate in English)
- The possibility to take the preliminary SAT scoring service Test (PSSS and PSAT)
- Access to Centre for Talented Youth (CTY)
- International eTwinning Projects
- Summer camps
- The possibility to study abroad hosted by other Salesian schools
- CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) for all students in the final year
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information!